Provide One or More Meals
Thank you for helping a neighbor in need through donating their holiday meal.
Please shop according to the list provided, packing items into a reusable shopping bag. Your contribution can be dropped off November 15th through December 15th Monday-Friday 8am-8pm or Saturday 9am-3pm at the Thornton Community Center, 2211 Eppinger Blvd, 80229. We are happy to provide a tax receipt at the time of drop off. Meals from our generous donors will be forwarded to Perfect Holiday Gift participants based on their family size.
Thank you for your kindness and holiday cheer!
Meal Shopping List
- Reusable shopping bag
- 2 14.75 oz. cans corn ($1.19 each)
- 4 14.75 oz. cans green beans ($1.29 each)
- 2 14 oz. cans cranberry sauce ($3.09 each)
- 2 lbs. potatoes ($1.78)
- 2 boxes stuffing mix ($2.79)
- 1 29 oz. can yams ($3.99)
- 1 12 oz. bag marshmallows ($1.99)
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup ($1.89)
- 1 6 oz. can French fried onions ($5.59)
- $20 grocery gift card
(Estimated Cost $40-$60)